SD73 X2Go Client Downloads
X2Go client allows you to connect to the school computers from home.
- Windows XP to Windows 10
- Linux: apt install x2goclient
- Mac OSX:
- Install "Parallels Desktop Light" which is free from the App Store
- Launch Parallels Desktop Lite and choose: "Linux only" Free.
- Install Debian inside Parallels.
- When prompted, create a password.
- Inside a Debian terminal run:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install x2goclient
- Session name: My School
- Host: vs1.SCHOOL.sd73.bc.ca - where SCHOOL maches your school's website name e.g. bert-edwards, vss
- SSH port: 55557
- To log in, use the same username and password as you would at school.